October 06, 2012

Husband + Wife

My outfit details: Top - H&M, Necklace - Handmade, Boots - Target
His outfit details: Shirt + Pants - H&M, Scarf - Target
I can't believe in one week Ross and I will have been married for a year. And I'm so excited about the upcoming week. We will be taking a little mini-vacation/road trip. I'm not even really sure where all we will go, but that's really the most fun part about it. I'll post throughout the week, but my presence might be a little less than usual. But I'm sure I'll come back with lots of fun travel photos, so prepare yourselves!
xoxo - Jillian


Keep up with us on...

Love And Some Verses by Iron & Wine on Grooveshark



6 comments:

  1. great photos. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely boots. And congrats on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Early congratulations on your one year wedding anniversary! You too make such an adorable couple!

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I really love this look - that shirt is so gorgeous.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shirt! I'm hosting a link up just for outfit posts and I'd be so happy if you took part! Here's the link:
    http://bel-bien.blogspot.ie/2012/10/super-style-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!