October 04, 2012

Adventures with Henna

I've done henna several times now. I'm not amazing at the actually art work, by any means, but I'm slowly getting better. I purchased a kit with all of the ingredients online. If you get a kit, it will have the instructions as well. I had a friend who did henna professionally and they always told me that if you put a drop or two of honey in the mixture it will help the henna last longer. I honestly have no idea whether that is true or not, but I always do it anyway. But, the reason I made this henna wasn't necessarily to dye my skin. I wanted to try some different uses for it and as an experiment and I'll be posting a couple of those later this month!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!