October 14, 2012

1 Year Ago...

I cannot believe I have been married to such a wonderful person for a year. When I was younger, the "M Word" (marriage) was a dirty word for me. I never wanted to get married. I wanted to spend my life traveling and painting, and doing photography. Ross was the very first new person I met when I moved to Kansas City. He showed me around the city, introduced me to his friends and we became best friends. We had so much fun together, without the pressure of a relationship. But one night at a street fair, with all of our friends, he whispered in my ear and asked me to be his girlfriend. And you know what happened to the girl that said she'd never get married? She proposed to her boyfriend. I was/am so very in love with this man, that not only did I want to marry him, but I asked him! I'm so glad he said yes. He has been my biggest support, my guide and muse. I love him so very much and I feel like the luckiest person.
Happy Anniversary, Ross. You are my favorite.
xoxo - Jillian


The Luckiest by Ben Folds Five on Grooveshark

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the milestone! Your wedding was amazingly gorgeous. The photos are incredible, too! I'm so glad you shared them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have many more happy years to come. Your wedding looks beautiful, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so amazing. You guys seem to have had the wedding of your dreams! Love it! <3
    Con grats to your anniversary and lots of wonderful, happy and lovely more years for you to come!

    Love&Peace,
    Betty from http://ajourneythroughlife4.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so amazing. You guys seem to have had the wedding of your dreams! Love it! <3
    Con grats to your anniversary and lots of wonderful, happy and lovely more years for you to come!

    Love&Peace,
    Betty from http://ajourneythroughlife4.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh how amazing these pictures are! It seems like you were having the wedding of your dreams included the most important people of your life!! Happy anniversary and so much more wonderful, happy and successful years of love to come! <3

    Love&Peace,
    Betty from http://ajourneythroughlife4.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I just love looking at your wedding pics Jillian. Congrats!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats and happy anniversary! your photos are gorgeous :) i can't wait until i get married someday!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!