September 11, 2012

Wedding Details | "Yay" Flags

This blog is almost a year old (as is my marriage!) and I'm still catching up on showing you DIY projects and details from our wedding! I'm a little slow, but I'll get there eventually. Today, I want to talk about one of my favorite (and one of the cheapest and easiest projects) I made for our wedding. Our "Yay" flags. I got some tan paper and made several different yay signs in different fonts, and then on the backs they had lyrics from some of our favorite love songs. I printed them and then painted some tooth picks purple and glued the paper to the tooth picks. So easy! And it was so fun to look back at our crowd after our first kiss and see all of those "yay's" waving in the air.
xoxo - Jillian
Keep up with us on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!