September 16, 2012

Sweaters Are a Girl's Best Friend

It's sweater time!!!
Ok, sorry for the outburst, but I was really excited when I got to wear my first sweater of the season. We're still getting a few hot days here and there, but we've also gotten some amazingly cool, Fall-ish days. I found this comfy sweater at Forever 21 for $11.00 and snatched up without a thought.
Time to bust out the scarves soon as well....sigh...I heart Fall. Oh, and don't judge me for wearing the same necklace 2 outfit posts in a row. It's my favorite!!
xoxo - Jillian
Keep up with us on...


In A Sweater Poorly Knit by mewithoutYou on Grooveshark

4 comments:

  1. I have a love-hate relationship with jumpers (as we call them here).

    I really want to love them but they always make me look so bulky and give me a horrendous monoboob!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sweater looks so cozy. I especially love how you styled it with all the jewelry.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I want one now... lol
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!