September 21, 2012

Sponsor in October

October is almost here and I'm now accepting sponsors for next month! I'm so excited about what's in store for Epic Thread and I can't wait to work with you. Promoting your business on Epic Thread can be a great way to drive traffic to your blog, website or shop. We get thousands of views a day and we were recently featured in Poppy Magazine as one of 4 featured Fashion Bloggers. I've contributed articles to The Bijou Bride and one of my headdresses was just featured in the Fall 2012 Lookbook for The Bohemian Collective!

Also, for the past couple of months we've started something new. I really wanted to give something back, so I've decided that each month I'm going to be donating a portion of what I get from sponsor ad's to a different charity. October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, which is a topic a lot of people doen't want to even thing about, but it's important that help is given to those who have been abused and to help prevent others from being abused in the future. So our charity in October will the The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
Here's how it will work:
$5 from a large sponsor spot will be donated, $3 from a medium spot and $1 from each small spot. So not only will you be getting more exposure, but you'll also be doing it for a good cause!

If you are interested in being part of the team, check out the Sponsor Page for more details and feel free to contact me at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com!
Keep up with us on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!