September 29, 2012

Ring Box

 I've been accumulating a lot of rings, some that I've been making, some that I've been buying. I needed a place to start storing them, and I found a plain wooden box at a thrift store. You can find similar boxes at pretty much any craft store. Get yourself some foam blocks and place them into the box. Decorate it how you please, you could wood burn it like this, or you could paint it. Push the rings into the foam and it will create slots for the rings even if you move them around or replace them. Cute an easy way to store some extra rings if your jewelry box is full!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

Devil Dressed in Blue by Right Away, Great Captain! on Grooveshark

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog, new follower here : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!