September 30, 2012

Terrible am I, Child


Outfit Details: Top - Thrifted, Tights - Made, Shoes - Aldo, Jacket - Gifted
What a great weekend it has been! Ross and I have been down to one care for about 2 months now. I love my husband, but I hate being driven to work everyday. But all of that is finally over, because he finally picked out a new car. Praise the car gods! I got to do a super fun photoshoot, work on some projects. Today I get to cuddle on the couch with my love all day with the Fall air coming in through the windows and pumpkin spice candles flaming away. Fantastic. 
Oh and there are two DIY's coming later from this post. Stay tuned!
Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend as well. 
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...
Blue Ridge Mountains by Fleet Foxes on Grooveshark

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out how you made those tights!! You look great, as always.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your sense of style! That jacket is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!