September 04, 2012

Megan + Wes Tie The Knot

I met my friend Megan when I started my current job a little over 2 years ago. And I'm so happy I got that job, not because of the job itself, but I gained a friend who has become one of my best friends on the planet. We have the same inappropriate sense of humor, we both have similar backgrounds and went through a lot of the same trials. She is an amazing person and I was so excited when she asked me to photograph her wedding to her high school sweetheart.
Congrats to these two love birds. These two are the kind of couple that show the world what true love really is. I know they'll be together forever, and happily.
xoxo - Jillian
Keep up with us on...

5 comments:

  1. You made me all teary-eyed, woman! You are an amazing photographer! We are in love with these photos; really just wonderful. Thank you so much! Heart your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the beauty of love well captured for a lasting treasure to share. Thanks for sharing...blessings to you all and congrats on divine relationships. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the beauty of love well captured for a lasting treasure to share. Thanks for sharing...blessings to you all and congrats on divine relationships. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos. by the way that bird tags are really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! What a sweet wedding! Her ring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!