September 24, 2012

Lush

And after all those awesome things, one of the most important part about a skin care line is whether or not it makes you skin feel good. Well....it does. Really good. Every time I use the stuff, I feel like I have brand new skin. Being married to someone who works with hair and skin care products, I've learned a lot about what they do and don't do. Products that have a lot of chemicals may make your skin feel smooth, but that is just because it is coating your skin, keeping moisture from actually getting in, rather than absorbing into your skin and nourishing it. Want to learn more about Lush? Check out their website!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what an amazing company. I think I'm going to buy from them next time I need something! Thank you for sharing.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!