September 03, 2012

Lazy Labor Day

 Outfit Details: Jeans - The Gap, Shirt - Forever 21, Boots - Aldo, Necklace - My Etsy Shop
Now that Fall is so very close, but it's still been a little hot, I've been dressing super casual. Jeans and boots and flowy tops...oh, and more jeans. It's probably my favorite thing to wear in the Fall. I'm excited for tights, but a good pair of skinny jeans is my daily go-to. But I'll admit, I am just itching to bust out the sweaters and cardigans.
Today is a super lazy day and a great kick-off to my Fall cravings. We've pretty much just sprawled ourselves on the couch watching No Reservations all day while a yummy steak and potato stew simmers in the slow cooker. Happy Labor Day everyone!
xoxo - Jillian


Keep up with us on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!