September 25, 2012

Fall Inspired Paint Kit

In this beautiful Fall weather, one of my favorite things to do is paint outside. But it isn't practical to take my whole painting box. It's much easier to just take what I need with a canvas and blanket and go. So I used this cute leaf-covered fabric to make myself a portable paint kit. It has a place to sore my brushes and paint tubes.
All you have to do is fold your fabric in half inside out and sew up the sides. Then turn out again and sew several lines up toward the middle, not forgetting to sew a leather strap or some sort of tie onto the side. Then store your brushes and paints, fold your fabric over, roll up and tie with your leather strip.
Happy Painting!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. this is my first time here, such a cute blog dear! i love this diy! i might make this tomorrow!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea. I love painting and need to do it more.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!