September 26, 2012

Drawing Again...

I think some of my favorite small moments in life are the ones where I'm so focused on drawing that I can see nothing else and when my hands (and usually my face) are covered in black charcoal. I've been dying to put pencil to paper again, but I've been so busy lately, it hasn't happened. Once I get the itch to draw something new, I draw and draw....and draw more until I've finished about 3 new ones before the itch is scratched. I don't mind that though. Not even a little. Art is therapy, my friends.
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...
[Vaka] by Sigur Rós on Grooveshark

5 comments:

  1. Outstanding. The second one is my favorite, but they are all incredible.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art is therapy - AMEN to that! Love your work - am currently studying Art and am working on my first charcoal assignment on water color paper and loving it. I have just reached the phase of modelling the lights and love working the charcoal with my brushes ! Bliss !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art is therapy ! AMEN to that ! I am currently studying art and working on my first charcoal assignment on water color paper. I have just reached the stage of modeling my lights and love working the charcoal into the paper with my brushes ! Bliss !

    ReplyDelete
  4. My god! You are insanely good!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!