September 15, 2012

Blackbean Salsa

We love salsa.
Did I say we love salsa? Because we love salsa. Pretty much any kind you can think of. We made this yummy stuff the other night and I had to share the recipe, even though I don't do a lot of food posts.

Here's the ingredients!
1 can black beans, 1 can whole kernel corn
Fresh cilantro
Mushrooms
Red, Green and Yellow pepper
Onion
1 Anaheim Chile
1 Clove garlic or a little garlic powder
Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste (and for me a little cumin)

Mix it all up and eat it with chips or put it on some tacos. Delicious!
xoxo - Jillian
Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. this looks incredible! I'll have to try it.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh that looks delish. Definitely going to try this on taco night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!