August 19, 2012

Rolling with the Night

Outfit details: Dress - Forever 21, Shoes - Target, Belt - Thrifted, Necklace - My Etsy Shop
We had such a fun night on Friday. We walked around Westport, went to the Record Bar and saw a friends band and discovered some new ones we ended up really liking! I love carefree nights where we can go a little crazy after the work week, and just go where the night takes us. The rest of the weekend was relaxing and restful. Bloody Mary breakfast on the porch in the beautiful 75 degree weather, a picnic in the park and a lot of doing nothing. Wonderful. Hope you all had peaceful weekends as well!
xoxo - Jillian

Oh, and P.S. today is the last day to enter to win my Midnight Stone necklace from the Etsy shop. All you have to do is share my facebook page with your friends, leave me a comment letting me know you shared and you're entered! 
Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, you are so beautiful and I do love your dress. Your pictures are just amazing, oh oh <3 :) Would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!