August 31, 2012

Photo Shoot with JHuffman Photography

So I've taken a little break from modeling for awhile, but I'm finally planning on starting up again and I am beyond excited. There is something so fun and empowering about dressing up in amazing outfits and sort of pretending to be someone else for a few hours. So before I start doing new shoots, I wanted to share some of my past work, since I plan on sharing new work in the future. This shoot was probably one of my favorites with an amazing photographer Jenna Huffman. Not only is she a phenomenal photographer, but she's also one of the best stylists I've ever worked with. Click on her name to see her website and like her on Facebook!
xoxo - Jillian


Keep up with us on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!