August 02, 2012

Looking Through the Essensual London Label M 2012 Lookbook

Ok, please don't judge me on this post! With my husband being in the hair industry, he's always bringing home all kinds of wonderful goodies. Shine serums, conditioning treatments, powders to create volume. Just so much good stuff. And lately he's been bringing home beautiful lookbooks. I was pouring over this one for a good hour. First of all, it is a HUGE lookbook, so there was plenty to look at, but there were so many amazing photos. The hair itself is amazing on it's own, but the way they style, light and compose these photos just made me drool. So I couldn't help but share with you a few of my favorites.
xoxo - Jillian

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Is he a hairdresser? I just added your badge to my blog! I love the new header. :)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He actually works for a company that sells organic hair products. And thank you, Mandy! That is so sweet, and means a lot, 'cause I've been following your blog for months now. Love it!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!