August 03, 2012

Jewelry + Makeup Tray | DIY

 Supplies needed: 3 dishes of varying sizes, two candle stick holders, hot glue, and then if you want to dress it up, get yourself some patterned paper, Mod Podge, paint, whatever you'd like. And most of these things can be found at the dollar store!
So I'll admit it. I'm the messiest person in the bathroom. My husband gets so irritated with me because I make such a mess on our bathroom counter. We have a double-vanity and I have so much makeup and hair products, that most of the time, I have to use his sink to brush my teeth. Ok, I have a problem. So I figured I'd make something that might force me to be a little more organized in the bathroom. I bought these three plates and 2 candle sticks at the dollar store and made myself a cute little makeup and jewelry tray. Fingers crossed that I actually use it....
xoxo - Jillian

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! What a fantastic idea!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so easy to make! I need to try this one. It makes your bathroom look so glamourous! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!