August 26, 2012

Downtown Scoundrel

 Outfit Details: denim top - thrifted, shorts- Pacsun, shoes - Target, necklace - Etsy shop
What a week! I'm usually a pretty responsible person. I have due dates for projects that I keep up with. I'm always on time for everything, I do what I'm supposed to do when I'm supposed to do it for the most part. But this week I've blown off a lot of things I was had scheduled to do to go have some fun. And it reminded me that you can't be too hard on yourself all of the time. If you're feel overwhelmed, that probably means you have too much on your plate and you need to scrape some of that into the trash and go have ice cream instead. It's back to reality today, and I have some catching up to do, but I'm glad I gave myself a little slack.
xoxo - Jillian
Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a hectic week. You look lovely and I love your pictures.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!