August 12, 2012

Deserted

Outfit details: Dress - Forever 21, Bag - H & M, Shoes - Target, Bracelet - The Hummingbead, Necklace - Handmade
My wonderful husband took me out for a tasty dinner a few nights ago and afterward we went on a walk. We followed some train tracks and came across a few old abandoned buildings. One used to be an old brewery. I don't know why I have such a soft spot for these run down, abandoned places, but I can't help but think about their past and how they were once busy and full of life and at some point were left deserted. These places are both sad and beautiful to me.
xoxo - Jillian


Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!!
    http://bel-bien.blogspot.ie/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! The pictures are amazing(:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!