August 04, 2012

Cherokee Wonder Woman

 Outfit Details: Top - c/o Oasap, necklace - hand-made, headband - gifted
 How beautiful is this crocheted top I received from Oasap? Obviously, I'm biased to crocheted things, but this is the sort of thing I wish I could wear every day! A co-worker of mine brought me this lovely feathered headband and I was immediately in love with it. My first thought looking at myself in the mirror was that I looked like a Native American Wonder Woman. I immediately felt just a tad more powerful (even if it was all in my head). And there is never anything wrong with feeling a little more powerful. It's been a time when I've needed that feeling most. I hadn't really wanted to talk about it too much, but I have been dealing with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome for some time now, and finally went in to see what the damage actually was. Without getting too far into, I just want to say thanks to my readers for sticking around here, and if you would, please keep me in your thoughts while I deal with some yucky medical issues.
Ok, I apologize for any gloominess blanketing this post, but no worries, I'm staying as upbeat as I possible and I have lots of lovely lovely people in my corner. Heart you all!
xoxo - Jillian

2 comments:

  1. These are my favorite photos of you ever! So lovely

    Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts, sweet lady.

    xo Kins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I just love your blog :-)

    Keep your head up! Your in my thoughts and prayers and I know a lot of people will be doing the same.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!