August 23, 2012

Boho Ring Bracelet

I've been wanting to make one of these for awhile. All you need for your own is some chain, chain cutters, wire, a bead and a ring blank. Take a longer piece of chain, about 2 and a half inches and connect to another piece in the center. The other length of chain should either be big enough to fit over your hand, or you can use a clasp on the back to connect it. Then, use your wire to wrap through the chain, through your bead and then around the ring blank. You might want to use a little super glue to secure the bead to the ring blank as well. Simple! Have you made one of these? Show it off, share a link in the comments! I'd love to see yours.
xoxo - Jillian
Keep up with us on...

3 comments:

  1. Best DIY yet!! I feel like I always say that, but they really do just keep getting better!!
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice DIY. Hopefully I'll have time to try it

    BTW Get a chance to Win $50 to shop in Romwe.com, a pair of flameco red roses hair pins and hair comb both from Spearmint and Thyme.

    More deatils here on how to enter to win: http://www.styleiseternal.net/2012/08/the-big-move-giveaway.html

    x!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like the ring on this! I made one like it this summer: http://alwaysrooney.com/?p=134

    <3Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!