September 06, 2012

Autumn Chandelier

 Supplies needed: twig balls, a small wreath, any Fall items of your choice, yarn or string, a ceiling hook and hot glue.
 Tie the yarn to the wreath and to the balls. Glue your items however you'd like onto the balls and then tie three pieces of yarn to the top of the wreath so you can hang it.
I am beyond thrilled to be decorating my house for Fall. It's my absolute favorite season and every year when I get that first smell of Autumn in my nose I get giddy. Bon fires, roasting marshmallows, cool days, cardigans, crunchy leaves, and warm soups. Sigh...I cannot wait. So to start getting my house prepared for Fall, I wanted to make my first little seasonal project, a Fall inspired chandelier.
Have you started preparing for Fall yet? What sort of projects are you doing?
xoxo - Jillian


Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

  1. I really love your DIY projects. You inspired me so much :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!