July 21, 2012

Tim + Jessi | Wedding Reception Details

So Tim and Jessie did something that I think is just one of the sweetest and most romantic things you can do. They eloped. They rented a big multi-room house in Florida, invited only their close friends and family and got married on the beach with their cute, little daughter (photo just above) Bailey. When they returned they had a fun and colorful reception and asked me to be the photographer. It was such a laid back experience. There was a sweets table that I kinda just wanted to stand by all night (can't imagine why), centerpieces consisting of sea shells, sand and brightly colored flowers, palm trees and more food than I've ever seen at a wedding. I was so happy to be able to capture their sweet details. I'm so happy for them and I wish them a lifetime of love.
xoxo - Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!