July 18, 2012

Stamping With Found Objects

I had this canvas clutch laying around and never really used it. When I'm at work, I always have the guys I work with bringing me in random pieces of cardboard, extra paper, packing materials, anything they thing I could possibly use for some future project. They gave me some of this perforated cardboard packing material for a box in one day. I had no idea what to do with it, but I took it home anyway. I looked at it for awhile. Could it be wall art? Sure, maybe, but then I thought it was a cool pattern and maybe I could use it as some kind of stamp. So I put some gold metallic paint on it and pressed my clutch onto it. Brand spankin' new clutch! And now I'm looking for all sorts of weird objects to use as stamps. So be prepared for more stamping projects! Sorry :S
xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. This is creative and beautiful and inspirational. I'll begin looking outside for stampable textured items.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!