July 19, 2012

Sponsor in August

August is almost here and I'm now accepting sponsors for next month! I'm so excited about what's in store for Epic Thread and I can't wait to work with you. Promoting your business on Epic Thread can be a great way to drive traffic to your blog, website or shop. We get thousands of views a day, I was recently featured in Poppy Magazine as one of 4 featured Fashion Bloggers. I've contributed articles to The Bijou Bride and in Austust I'm so happy that I'll be part of The Bohemian Collective!

Also, this month, I'm doing something a little different. I really wanted to give something back, so I've decided that each month I'm going to be donating a portion of what I get from sponsor ad's a different charity. This month's charity will be the ASPCA. Here's how it will work:
$5 from a large sponsor spot will be donated, $3 from a medium spot and $1 from each small spot. So not only will you be getting more exposure, but you'll also be doing it for a good cause!

If you are interested in being part of the team, check out the Sponsor Page for more details and feel free to contact me at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!