July 24, 2012

Ring Around the Rosie

My whole life, I've never been much of a ring person. I love necklaces, but I don't like having things on my hands. Since I've spent most of my time in art classes covered in paint, clay, glue, whatever, it's never made much sense to wear rings, but lately my slight curiosity of rings has grown into a full blown obsession and I find myself going to the jewelry section of websites and immediately checking out all the new rings. And unfortunately for my bank account, buying them. Here are a few that I've been drooling over lately. Some of them within my reach and a couple that I can only ever just drool over, but it's ok to dream, right?
xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. I was just scrolling on Blogloving and this just popped up! YAY! :D I love the Korean retro ring.

    Mandy :)
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!