July 31, 2012

Lately...

I don't do posts about what I've been up to lately very often, but it's been such a whirlwind couple of weeks, I wanted to just share a few photos!
Last week, I got to go see my very favorite band for the second time. The Avett Brothers came to The Crossroads here in Kansas City, which has to be one of the best venues I've ever seen a show. And they were absolutely phenomenal. It was exactly what I needed to take my mind off of work for a few hours.
I got to spend some time with one of my favorite little ladies in the world, my niece Chloe at a family reunion.
I experienced my first traditional Catholic wedding over the weekend. I got to shoot Jenny and Joe's wedding and they were just the most in love, and fun-loving couple. I was so happy to be able to capture their big day.
With so much stress at work, I've been making every attempt at doing things I truly love in my free time. I'm catching up on books I've been wanting to read forever and I've started a new painting.

xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! I have a few half-finished paintings and quite a few books I need to get to reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!