July 09, 2012

Floral Fabric Necklace

I bought this skirt at the thrift store recently. It was way too small for me, but I bought it for the fabric. It was beautiful vintage floral and I had no idea what I'd use it for, but I knew I'd find something! Turns out, I've come up with a few ideas for it, one being this fabric necklace.

All you need for this necklace is some floral fabric, a semi-sturdy material like a file folder, hot glue, scissors and a necklace kit. Cut out a grouping of flowers from the fabric that you like. Hot glue it to the file folder. Then cut around the flowers so you have the file folder material behind it. Then just poke two holes in the top two sides so you can attached your chain.
xoxo - Jillian



Keep up with us on...

3 comments:

  1. I love DIY posts ! This one looks very cute !
    XX
    Luba
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!