July 04, 2012

DIY on the Fourth of July

Hey pretty people. Here's a pretty self-explanatory DIY for our country's big day! I just used one of Ross's old t-shirts, some duct tape and some fabric paint (the red is glitter paint! Even better), painted it and let it dry for about an hour. Then I cut up the length of the shirt to create the fringe. Simple! And now I have a shirt to celebrate in. Time for KC Bar-B-Q, water, fireworks and most likely, a few drinks. Hope you all have a fantabulous 4th!
xoxo - Jillian

3 comments:

  1. Awesome idea!

    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! You look adorable. I hope you have a wonderful holiday, sweet friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty diy!

    - Em ♥

    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!