July 17, 2012

Current Love | Homemade Tents

I don't know why I'm obsessing over these cute tent photos lately. It's far too hot to camp out, but there is something so sweet and romantic about them. It makes me want to go out with a few long sticks, a sheet and tons of pillows and build a little getaway for me and my husband. Maybe on a cliff, or on the beach. Sometimes, that sounds far better to me than a hotel. There's something I absolutely love about sleeping under an open sky, hearing cicadas and nothing else. I think maybe that's the reason why I've been longing over these photos lately. It's been so hectic and go-go-go all the time the past few weeks, that I'm really just drooling over the thought of slowing down for a night. It will happen soon and until then, a girl can day dream, right?
xoxo - Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!