July 25, 2012

Cowboys and Indians

I finished a new headdress that I'll soon be shipping off to be part of a lookbook for the fall. I'm super excited about that! But I was really excited with how it turned out and couldn't bare to let it go without a few photos.
I recently saw Moonrise Kingdom and absolutely loved it. This photo shoot was slightly inspired by the movie. If you haven't seen it, it is about a boy and a girl who "fall in love" and run away into the woods together. It is just so sweet and the visuals are beautiful, as always with a Wes Anderson film. I wanted to create the feel of two kids playing cowboys and indians. Sweet and innocent like the movie. My lovey models are my friends Taylor and Andrew. Aren't they the most beautiful couple you've ever seen? Sheesh, they did such a good job modeling I had an extremely hard time narrowing down the photos, which is why there are so many in this post (sorry!).
xoxo - Jillian

4 comments:

  1. The photos are great, love the headdress :) Cute couple too
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely gorgeous images. They're a beautiful couple!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing picture and really nice work with this headdress !
    XX Luba

    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos! The headdress is incredible :O and they are such a cute couple! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Hannah

    http://www.hannahsfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!