June 19, 2012

Tie-Up Sandals | DIY

 All you need to make your own cute tie-up sandals is a pair of old flip flops, some fabric, some fabric glue and needle & thread. First cut some fabric in long strips, measure to your liking depending on how far up the leg you want to go. I cut about a two inch wide strip and then sewed it together to make it 1 inch wide (to prevent fraying). Then cut two smaller strips to cover the top of the sandal. I used fabric glue for this part. Then hand sew the two longer strips onto the top of the sandal diagonally so they will tie around your legs properly. And you have yourself some new Sandals perfect for a little Summer dress!
Have fun making some sandals! xoxo - Jillian

3 comments:

  1. These are really cute! Love it:)

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!
    THESE
    ARE
    AWESOME!!!!!!! AH!

    Hope you can visit my bloggie too! I look forward to more epic DIY!

    God bless
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea!

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!