June 14, 2012

Things I Love | Head Pieces

I started working on my second headdress recently, and I've been looking for inspiration everywhere. Turns out, you don't have to look far. There are so many beautiful head pieces out there, and I've been obsessing. All I want to do is make things to adorn my head. I wish I could wear my headdress out to go grocery shopping and to the laundromat, that's how much I love it, but alas, that might make me look like a crazy person. So, I just stick to drooling over spell-binding photos online and sighing to myself....sigh...
xoxo - Jillian

2 comments:

  1. These are very lovely indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos, makes me want to make a second headdress too!
    i just posted some photos of my first one the other day.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/m/3782427/482630365/fb

    i want to make one that's smaller and simpler next, because I want to wear mine out too..and i'd definitely look a little cray in this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!