June 03, 2012

Sunday Funday Outfit | Purple and Pattern

Outfit: Top - Thrifted, Shorts (originally jeans) - PacSun,  Necklace - Forever 21,  Shoes - Payless

So much to do today, and so little I want to do. I have to do adult things today and I hate doing adult things. Gotta get a flat tire replaced and do laundry. Sounds like a blast right? But I do get to edit some photos today form a beautiful wedding I shot yesterday. Hopefully I'll get a chance to share some of them!
I hope you all have a wonderful, Sunday! xoxo - Jillian

13 comments:

  1. So cute and sexy! What does your tattoo say? Oh yes, I was wondering when you'll be in Austin. I'm having a 70's bday party and you're totally invited. :) It's on June 29th.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ah! One weekend off! I'll be there the weekend before that! Oh, and the tattoo says "I kill with my gun, not with my heart" and I have two pistols tattooed. It's from one of my favorite books.

      Delete
  2. I love those shoes!!!

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous. those shoes are epic. your hair looks lush. that shirt is such a deep color. i love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes and tattoos! ♥

    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, those are the cutest shoes EVER! What an adorable outfit. Your hair looks so cute with bangs and your tattoos are awesome. You are far braver than I am!

    xo,
    Sara

    P.S. Ready for tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

      Delete
  6. Oh man I saw similar shoes to those at Nordsrom this weekend on sale and almost picked them up! You look fabulous in them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these shoes! I totally saw a pair like these that were Steve Madden, I can't believe these are Payless they must've been such a steal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!