June 05, 2012

Photos With Pentax Film Camera

Ok, so it's been a very long time since I've worked with film, so be gentle. I was lucky enough to get an old Pentax P3 from my boss at work and I was ecstatic. I've been working with a Holga for awhile now, which has been fun, but I was even more excited about the Pentax, because it had an upgraded lens already. This is the first roll I've gotten developed so far, and I was surprised how well they turned out. What a great camera! Ignore the fact that I took photos of the most random things possible, but I was just trying to practice. Do any of you have advice on how to get better photos from a film camera? I'd love to hear some other peoples experiences with film! xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. I really love some of these, the one of the hallway-ish area especially!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!