June 01, 2012

Nautical Love

That navy striped top goes perfectly with that cream skirt.
How cute is this bag??
Maybe you don't want to go full-on nautical. Just add a small detail with earrings like this!
It's a locket! How adorable is that?
Awhile back I did a post about one of my favorite local businesses, Donna's Dress Shop and last week Donna had Nautical Week at her store. She brought in so many cute nautical dresses and accessories. I was completely smitten! Now all I want to do is find myself a cute nautical dress and go sailing.

2 comments:

  1. This whole post and all the clothes are so cute!! Amazing job :)

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous blog! Just became a new follower on Blog Lovin' : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!