June 12, 2012

Large Sponsor Introduction

I love art, crafts, and creating of every kind. I have quite an obsession with beads and love creating new jewelry with them. Most of my jewelry has a Bohemian flair with a dash of hippie thrown in. There are so many things to be inspired by, but nature is my main inspiration. I have a long list of ideas that I can't wait to get started on!
I can also do custom orders! If you see a certain type of bead on one bracelet, a button on another, or a certain color of leather you are looking for, or if you have a certain color of beads you want but don't see, let me know and we will design your jewelry together!

Amanda has such cute and detailed jewelry in her shop! Check out a few of my favorites and visit her shop to see all of her beautiful creations! You can also visit her on Facebook!




2 comments:

  1. Loving those blue feather earrings :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the follow dear! I can't wait for more posts from you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!