June 05, 2012

I'm so thrilled to have been chosen to be featured in the June/July issue of Poppy Magazine!
Poppy Magazine is an online publication focusing on the fantastic, creative endeavors of the design and blogging community. Sara of Net Vignette reached out to me about 2 months ago and asked for me to write a little bit about my favorite Summer Trend. The lovely crew at Poppy are all talented business owners/bloggers/fashion guru's, so be sure to take a gander at their personal websites and blogs. Go check out the fashion section for my feature, but be sure to also check out all the other goodness.
Thanks to the team at Poppy for working with me!

7 comments:

  1. oh, i'm going to check this zine now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cover - going to check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat Jillian! That's amazing! I can't wait to see the article. Do share. :)
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw it and you look stunning! :) I love what you had to say.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!