June 20, 2012

I Was Never Good at Geometry...

Outfit Details: Top - JC Penny, Shorts - Handmade, Clutch - Handmade, Rings - (Turquoise) Gifted (Arrowhead) c/o Heylow on Etsy, Necklace- Oasop
And I'm still not...but I sure do like the shapes...
So I found this cute triangle, sheer top at JC Penny. Honestly, sometimes I forget that they have some really cute clothes, and for a really good price! Um, how in love are you with this arrowhead ring? I got it from this lovely Etsy shop, Heylow and I can't stop wearing it. It goes with everything! And I think this necklace from Oasap is my new Summer favorite! Both sides have lovely Native American imagery, with pretty red feathers. Oh, and did I mention, it's a locket? Oh, and did I mention, I heart lockets? Well, I do. My finishing touch to this outfit was my handmade clutch. And don't ask why I'm jumping in that last picture. At the time, I felt so happy I wanted to do cartwheel, but I can't do cartwheels anymore, so I guess jumping was the next best thing. Ha!

On a side note, the blog will be quiet over the next few days as I'm flying to Austin tomorrow to visit an old friend. So if I don't see ya, good morning, good afternoon and goodnight!  xoxo - Jillian

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip! Great accessories
    http://myvintagecurves.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good time in Austin! :) I just found out that the Alamo Drafthouse theater is coming to Kansas City, MO. Looks like Austin is coming to you soon! :)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I think it's going to be a blast. And Mandy, yes I just heard about the Alamo Drafthouse about a week ago and it sounds pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the necklace! :)

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit!And the jump made me a follower I love how spunky are it makes my day! lol
    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog via indpt fashion bloggers- I went through a real native American fetish but then it faded when all my feather pieces kept breaking of, that being said I love your necklace and the bag is great- never seen one like that- very original!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!