June 08, 2012

Gift Idea | Dressed Up Clipboard

I actually received one of these as a gift from one of my cousins a couple of years ago. It's super easy to make, but you can also get a lot of use out of it. Even if you don't want to make it as a gift, you can make one for yourself! I hang mine in my craft room and keep all my list's, bills, ideas clipped to them. All you need is a clipboard (which you can get for $1 at any dollar store) some scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. I think tearing random pieces looks cute, but you could cut specific shapes or patterns. Mod Podge them to the clipboard, let them dry and you're all done. xoxo - Jillian

Need more inspiration in your day? Follow on Facebook, Twitter + Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. I like this idea a lot actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. :)

    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!