June 28, 2012

Dress Up Your Clutch

Ok, so I'm going to be honest. This actually wasn't even a clutch to start off. Since Ross works in the hair industry, he brings home a lot of product samples, and sometimes, they come in bags. He brought me home a bag full of goodies, but once I got the goodies out, I thought to myself "This could make a cute clutch..." And so, in true Jillian fashion, I altered it to my liking. I had some sheer fabric with a kaleidoscope pattern on it and sewed that on, and to add just a little more to it, I fabric-glued on some feathers. Why have a plain clutch, when you can have one that suits your personality a little bit better...i.e. not plain! xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about this.clutch when I saw it in your jumping post! adorable very creative : )


    http://sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!