June 01, 2012

Contest

 I got lots of awesome submissions for this contest. It was so fun to see all the cute outfits. But that meant I had the daunting task of trying to pick one for our winner, which was not easy at all! But before I announce the winner of the necklace, I wanted to show off a few of the runners-up!
  My name is Angela, and the attached photo is my favorite dress of all time. It's fun and comfortable, and it has POCKETS. Pockets make any cute dress that much more awesome for me.
Um, how cute is Angela in her comfy summer dress? I'm a huge fan of dresses with pockets as well.
These are my most favourite pair of boots. I can never have a bad day in them, the fringe flaps around when I walk and I feel like a kid again.
Miss Gabi sent in a photo of these amazing boots. I'm dying for my own pair!
  Right now this is my fav item! Old & good big chunky sweater, I added the heart patches! Perf for winter!
 Javiera tweeted me this photo and loved it immediately. I'm a sucker for patches, and if they happen to be heart patches, well then I'm head over heels!

And now for our winner!!
Even though I am always changing what I love most, at the moment I really love my d.i.y. Hi-low skirt. It was super simple to make and didn't cost anything to make!
Man, this was such a hard decision. All the submissions were awesome, but I had to choose Miss Courtney from Always Rooney, because she made this cute skirt herself! It's adorable and you can check out how to make your own on her blog. And here's what she won...
 This cute medicine pouch necklace! So, Courtney! Make sure and email me at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com to claim you necklace! And to all the other lovely ladies, if you would, please leave a comment with a link to your blog if you have one so everyone can go check them out!

A big thank you to everyone who participated!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! This makes me so happy:) I love love love that chunky heart patched sweater too:)

    <3Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! I was going to enter with my grandma Charlene's earrings, I inherited them this February when she had to leave us all and they mean so much to me. Alas, I couldn't find them. Panic session! This morning I found them in my little box of jewelry I had packed for my mini vacation. Silly Sara! I can't wait to make that hi lo skirt btw! Excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to courtney!!
    Sad I didnt win with my lovely boots, Hope to see one of these pouches in your shop
    xxx Gabi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!