June 22, 2012

Conquering Austin

Well hello everyone. I can't believe it, but I actually got a few moments of downtime and just thought I'd do a quick post. Austin is definitely not letting me down. I've had some amazing margaritas, some amazing tacos (with rotisserie chicken on them...um, delish!). We went kayaking this morning and then on a wine tasting. Had some Austin BBQ, which was not too bad (although, coming from KC, it's hard to get used to yellow sauce...) On the agenda for the evening is a turtle race...yeah...don't ask, because I'm not sure yet myself. Tomorrow is the Keep Austin Weird Festival, which should be an experience. Vintage shopping on South Congress and brunch. Full schedule! Ok, well back to the festivities! Hope everyone is having a great Friday and I hope my co-worker doesn't kill me when I get back for leaving her alone in the office for two days. Eek! xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great place! Hope your having fun :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!