June 26, 2012

Austin in Photos

 The Chronicle, Austin's free magazine, has some pretty interesting advertisements.
Austin was amazing. Forgetting the fact that is was very hot, there are just so many things to do there! There is no way I even made a dent in all the fun things you can do. Austinites are so very proud of their city, as they should be. So many businesses buy local, are as green as they can be and the people are wonderfully kind and generous. All the hand-made jewelry and leather goodies were just beautiful and South Congress had some pretty amazing (and somewhat strange) stores. I definitely want to go back soon (but maybe when it's a little cooler outside). Thank you to my lovely friend Carrie for showing me around her awesome city! xoxo - Jillian

4 comments:

  1. Dang woman, you have an EYE!

    I knew I'd be happy I joined IFB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you had a great time here. Love the pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who lived in Austin for a couple months, it looks like such a great city! love your photos, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly jealous you got to go to Austin. It's one of the greater places in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!