May 25, 2012

Wilderness Adventure Photos


 
These were taken in Ponca, Arkansas. We went to Eden Falls Cave to and did some cave diving. There was a part where we had to crawl on our bellies to get through, but the slight claustrophobia was so worth it! Once we got through, it opened up into a giant room with a waterfall in the back. It was amazing. Then we hiked to Hawksbill Crag which is a huge cliff overlooking the beautiful, sprawling hills of Arkasas. So beautiful. I absolutely can't wait to have an amazing outdoor adventure again...
Anyone else going on an awesome adventure this summer? 

P.S. Don't forget to enter our contest before May 31st! Go here for all the details!

4 comments:

  1. I went here to hike a month ago! Love it, Arkansas is beautiful...and I agree, getting down and crawling is definitely worth the view:)

    -Courtney Kennedy
    alwaysrooney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa you have new banner! I like it! Great pics. I can't wait to do some exploring this summer. :)
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I'm working a redesign. Should be complete before next month! Glad to get some good feedback!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!