May 26, 2012

Wedding Boutineer DIY

My lovely friend Megan is getting married in the Fall and I made a little boutineer for the occasion. Her colors are teal and yellow and her theme will consist of feathers, bird cages, and adorable vintage bird statues. It will be so cute! Here's how to make one yourself!
You just need a small plastic quilting circle, feathers of your choice, a button of your choice, scissors and hot glue and a pin for the back.
Cut your plastic into a raindrop shape. Place your pin on the back and then glue on all your feathers. Lastly, you can sew or glue on the button. Easy as that!
You can tell how much my husband likes modeling for me, eh?

I think a fun boutineer can make such a statement on a wedding day. You can really get creative and make it your own. It doesn't have to be feathers, you can apply your theme and make just about any boutineer you can think of! Anyone have a fun boutineer they made for their wedding they'd like to share? Post a link! xoxo - Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!