May 12, 2012

Sunday Funday Outfit | Satin and Lace

It's Sunday Funday! And it will be a good one. Unfortunately, I don't get to spend the day with my mom, but I'd like to take a minute to talk about how insanely awesome she is. I fully believe that the person I am today is entirely her doing. I'm not perfect by any means, but I do try my hardest to be a kind, loving, generous person. She taught me not to judge others and help as many people as I can. Every grocery store trip we went on, she would always buy some extra bread, peanut butter and whatever else and we would go hand them out to homeless people on the streets. And this was all while she was working full time, going to school full time and taking care of me as a single parent. We weren't rich, and somehow she always managed to spend a few extra dollars to help someone else in need. She is a truly inspiring person.
I wore her favorite opal ring she passed down to me in honor of Mother's Day. 
Oh, and we're both total goof balls. Love you Mom!

Outfit: Top - H&M, Shorts - Forever 21, Shoes - Rocket Dog, Necklace - Ebay


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the florals!!!! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's a great pic of you and your mama. :) I love that top you're wearing. That wall is amazing!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. that's so sweet! Belated happy mother's day to your mum! :)


    www.yenbirao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!