May 05, 2012

Sunday Funday Outfit | Coral + Green

So I wanted to try something new. I've never had a pair of pants quite so bold, but I said "What the hey!" I think they actually turned out pretty nicely, though. What do you think? Oh, and maybe you didn't even notice, but my eyes are a bit different for the time being. I'm not the kinda girl that likes to do a lot of hair changes. I don't dye it often, I hardly ever get any sort of hair cuts other than trims and I've had these bangs for longer than I care to say. It's hard for me to make a lot of changes in the hair department, but I still feel the need to change things up with my look every now and again and contacts seem to give me that option. I'm blind as a bat without contacts or glasses and since I have to wear them practically 24/7, sometimes I like to do something different. So instead of brown eyes, I'm going to be green-eyed for awhile. 
Now, back to the outfit. This one is a little ridiculous as well, but I got almost the whole thing at Forever 21. Pants, Top and necklace all came from there. It's difficult to go into that store without coming out with a bag full of goodies in hand. Oh well! My sandals are from Target; I love Target's shoe selection! Ok, well today was more the rambling style of post, so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. Have an amazing Sunday, friends! xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Those pants are absolutely fantastic, I really love how bright and fun they are. I love Forever 21, they seriously have some of the best clothes and for super cheap, always a plus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!