May 27, 2012

Sunday Funday | Light and Breezy

Outfit: Top, cuff & wallet - Charming Charlie, Ring - gifted, Shoes - Target

Sunday Funday is upon us once again! It's going to be a great day of grilling Juicy Lucy's, making pasta salad and having a few Summer Shandy's. The best part is we'll have some amazing friends to do all of those things with. Today I went with a super comfortable, light outfit. Since we'll be spending most of the day on the balcony, it only makes sense to wear something like this. I hope you all are having awesome Sunday Funday's as well!
xoxo - Jillian

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely summer outfit, I absolutely love your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! i think i have that same cuff. you are just absolutely gorgeous and you've inspired to me with that braid :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!